Monday, February 14, 2011

Siddharth 180 Press Meet Photo Stills Nitya Priya

On Valentine's Day, the first look of Siddharth's current movie, 180 (Ee Vayasu Ika Radu), was unveiled.

At a special press meet held at Taj Banjara, the first teaser poster was launched. Siddharth, heroines - Priya Anand and Nitya Menon, actor Tanikella Bharani and the film's director Jayendra were present at the press meet.

Director Jayendra said he would love the audiences to figure out what the number 180 means rather than telling it now. "I come from ad film background and I am used to narrating a story in 30 seconds but this time I had unlimited time to narrate a romantic story," he said.

Siddharth said the movie is a full-fledged romantic entertainer. "Having done several romantic films, Jayendra's unusual way of narrating the movie caught my attention. The film is shot on RED ONE digital camera and the visuals in the movie are on par with international standards," he added.

He also said that the music of the movie is best in his career. "I say, after OY, I loved this songs to the core in my entire career. Sarath Vasudevan has composed the music."

Clad in a pink dress, Priya Anand said: "I am celebrating this Valentine's Day with this romantic film. I have enjoyed working with this team and it is a good romantic film."


Click on Older Posts(Top) to View Next Page

Followers

Blog Archive

ads

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP